Sunday, August 19, 2012

On Basketball

I ain't your die hard basketball fan girl. However, I have some basketball related stories that made me appreciate the ball game. Just in time for PBA Draft 2012.

I used to play in girls basketball league for our high school intramurals. I remember scoring three consecutive times but able to shoot the second point in other team's basket. Fail moment. Haha.

Our family were Ginebra team fanatic in PBA when I was in grade school. I remember cheering in front of the tv while watching Marlou Aquino, Vince Hizon, Bal David, Dudut Jaworski, and Robert Jaworski.


One of the most unforgettable college moment must be our participation in UAAP. You'll really brought the UAAP fever 'til you graduate. Thanks to P.E.class for letting us experience our one of the first school pride moment. Araneta has also become venue for batch mate's reunion when decided to watch the basketball game live. I really wish that Adamson will make it again to the Final Four. I am crossing my fingers and of course pray. But then, the other team is doing the same. So, let's see what happen. Never mind the previous sentences. Go AdU, for Season 76. Hehe. Still a proud Adamsonian, no matter what. Falcon, let's go! :)


Who can forget Zac Efron in High School Musical. Not me, of course. Troy Bolton, the nice, popular, basketball varsity guy that is love by many. Speaking of which, Penshoppe is selling ZEfron's Varsity jacket. And oh, he is so coming to the Philippines and I am freaking excited.

I really don't know who my first love is. I'm too confuse if what I felt for him is love, if yes, then he is. I notice him in a basketball league in our subdivision. He looks good and plays basketball well. he is a star player every summer sports fest and I adore him for that. Must be summer love, huh. I really think that a boy should know how to play basketball. I just wanted it to be always associated- man and basketball.

My two favorite boys (dad and brother) are basketball fanatic. I hope that my next favorite boy (my soon to be significant other) enjoys and knows how to play basketball as well.

The very reason why I am writing this is because I wanted to tell my well wishes to Chris as he welcomes another phase in his career. I'm one of the happiest when I found out that Chris has submit his application for PBA Draft. PBA is the country's most popular league and I am really excited to see Chris back in hard court. This one's big and I hope Chris will enjoy this whole new experience. I read a kinda blind item, inspiring article in the broadsheet and I can never think of any but Chris.

Catch the PBA Draft on August 19, Sunday in Robinsons Midtown Ermita, Manila. Oh and if you're coming, there's Happy Lemon branch there too. Must try.

(c) Images from Web

No comments:

Post a Comment